Come mingle at an upcoming public meet up! This is a great way to find out more about our club and connect with current members. Contact Membership at email@example.com for more details!
Our club strives to keep a full, diversified calendar of events for members to look forward to each month.
- Age-based play dates: Play dates are held weekly. They are a wonderful way for moms to connect, and kids to make new friends! Play dates are generally held at a community park or a member's home.
- MOMs Night Out (MNO): Leave the kids at home! This sacred evening, held once per month, is exclusively for moms! Some activities include movie night, Tea Time, comedy clubs, Paint Night, our End-of-the-Year Bash...the fun is endless!
- All club events: Multiple events are scheduled each month to include all members of the club, such as park days, pot lucks, and local field trips to Pretend City, Irvine Park, the fire station, or the community petting zoo.
- Family Night:Each month bring the entire family out for a night of fun!
- Wellness dates: Wellness dates include but are not limited to stroller walks, yoga meet-ups, roller skating, healthy snack-making, recipe exchanges, etc. We organize a variety of wellness-oriented events to keep you and your family active and healthy!
- Holiday Celebrations: We help make holidays even more special by participating in such things as cooking decorating, toy swaps, Valentine exchanges, trips to the Pumpkin Patch, viewing holiday lights, and caroling and much more!
- Community Service: Every chapter of MOMs Club participates in at least one fundraiser annually. We are proud to partner with many different organizations in the community that benefit moms and children.